Today is the quarter finals of the one minute of fame.I woke up in the morning at 7.15.
I took a shower,had my breakfast and went to school.
I practise my dance steps with my teamates.
My dance instructor,MR shy help us out with the make ups.
We changed into our dance costume,practise a little bit more before we left the school.
The bus took us to Melinia Walk shopping centre beside Suntec City.
Around 3.30,we went up on stage and perform.
When I step my right leg on the stage,i have felt something bad that is going to happen.
When we go up on stage there was an absolute silence throughout our performance.
I can only here my brothers shouting once only.
When we finished our performance we had a bun and drink.
When they are going to announce the group which are going to the semi finals, i could sense that we are going to be out.
i am feeling very nervous when they announce it.
When they say the last group is going to be canberra in-motion,my heart suddenly broke.
No words came out from my mouth the whole day.
I felt very dissapointed.After all this months of practising.It....just flew off just like that.I was sad for 3 days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment